Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My favorit scene on fairy tail

,, Actually I'm not uaually do such these things =="
but there is an exception this time XD
cuz I really liked this scene @@

Ahem ahem ,, ok I'll tell you the story :3

...

While she up the tower captive in the evil man, trying to escape .. she remembered her bad father
 and though that the jumping is better than go back to him ! :[


and than she did jump !!!!!!!!!!!! @@


but in her heart she knew that he's here for her :"D
That's why she jumped insanely <3

and she screamed his name, so he came to rescue her 8D

 
and than the HERO "natsu" show up !! XD


awww,, he catch her X3 


but than they both fall down @@


                  
  After that .. LOL he fall in her boobs XD
and started rubbishing  =="


anyway he free her

but she knew that she made so many troubles to her guild
than she cried D''X


Awww , I've cried when I saw this pic  ><"


natsu tried to make her stop crying .. but he didn't work !! =="
anyway he carried her at the end XDD
to comforting her <3

and that's how the episode ends .

No comments:

Post a Comment