Sunday, September 12, 2010

My dramaS X3

Hi there ppl ;D
! How ya doin' all

Um , I wanna write here my opinion about the dramaS that I've seen
so, enjoy and choose what you like to watch XD





Boys before flowres"I"
This's the first drama I've ever seen
and I'm that kind of a person that think everything new is GREAT XD
so , that's my opinion about this drama ;D
I loved the main actress <3
she's really gorgeous :P
and so the story is ^^


"You're beautiful"
and this is my second drama XD
OMG! , I'm totally in love with main actor <3333333
"Jong Guen Suk"
I even loved him before I saw this drama XD
anyway, I like its story too 8D
It's SO awesome
and I'm thinking to watch it again XD


"Beethoven virus"
and this's the 3rd drama
Um, but I didn't finished it yet <_<
==" I dunno why exactly .. bu I felt like it's kinda boring
although my favourite actor in it :"(


"Coffee prince"
This's th 4th
it seems boring at the first =="
but then, I liked it when the two of them loves each other XD
anyway , the genre of this drama is : romance "as all the drama I watch XD" +comedy+and also gay :|



"My fair lady"
The 5th drama
this drama is SO awesome !
actually I love it from the first episode XD
it's really great ;D
but I shocked when I knew that the main actress is the same main actress of "My fair lady" I
cuz her acting in that drama i SO manly :|
and here she act like she's the granddaughter of someone has the biggest company in korea XS
so, her act was like a princess <3
anyway , the drama is great you should watch it ;D


"Stars falling rom the sky"
The 6th XDD
and TOTALLY loved it :3
genre : comedy + romance + SAD moments D"X
in addtion .. I really loved the actress , she's so pretty @@
I even though that she's the most prettier woman ever in korea XD
her eyes was glowing <3
I also like the kids' acting XD


"Personal taste"
The 7th .. the gay story XD
this drama is hilarious at the first , but then it seems more romance ;D
love the actor <3
it's one of my favourite series :3


"Playful kiss"
the 8th drama <3
I REALLY glad when I saw this drama 8D
cuz there's an anime that have the same story, I
but I didn't like the drawing and the direction XDD
,,
I watched 2 episodes of this drama so far :)
it's a brand-new drama ;D
so, you should watch it :P 
I'm sure it would be SO famous cuz the main actor is SO hot !!!!  :|
I maen famous XD
he's the leader of ss105  <3



 all the dramaS my BFF asom told me about*

That's all what I watched of drama so far :3
I'll post the latest drama that I watch ensha2 allah XD

see ya ~

2 comments:

  1. يآي الفكرا رهيبا :>

    بسوي زيها ببلوقي بعدين =P

    بويز بيفور..الخ > شفت بدايته وماتحمست مرا مدري ليش ><
    وفكرة انه كان ياباني كانت تقهرني @.@

    يور بيوتفل , اوه ماي قوش!
    من ارهب الدراما ><
    مرررا رهييب , من الدراما اللي تعيشين جو انه يحبك مو يحب البطله ل1ل1

    حق بيتهوفن كنت بشوفه عشان البطل بس كمان!
    بس من اول حلقه حسيته ممل

    كوفي برنس , بالعكس بالبدايه كان رهيب ويضحك , حتا لما حبو بعض , بس من بعد ماكشف انها بنت صار ثقيل دم ووصخ ==

    ماي فير ليدي , من جد رهيييييييييييييييب!!!!
    اصلن البطله تكفي , مررا من جد ضابطه الدور
    ماشاءالله عليها , بكوفي برنس بويه
    وبقونق بريئه
    ومايفير ليدي مغرورا
    من جد ممثله رهييبا !
    والبطل هنا مررا كيوت وطيب
    اول مرا يجيبون البطله انها شريه ومغرورا والبطل فقير وطيب

    ستارز فولنق , اخر دراما شفتها
    رهييب من جد ولو انه اول كم حلقه كان كئيب ><
    بس اخوانها رهبو المسلسل من قلب
    امي تقريبن تابعته معاي ل1

    بيرسنال تيست ماشفته قد بس بنت عمي تقولي اشوفه , وبنفس الوقت انقهرت اتوقع قالت انه نهايته مفتوحه!
    وغير كذا قصته زهقتني , القاي نفس قصة الفلم الهندي
    والسكن مع بعض نفس قصة كل مسلسل كوري ><
    فماتحمست ..

    بليفل كس كنت ابغا اترجمه بس تعبت وانا ادور ترجمته فزهقت وبطلت >_>
    مادري بشوفه ولا

    ReplyDelete
  2. هلا والله ديفو ق1

    اي اي صراحه أتفق معك بكل شيئ قلتيه XD

    playful kiss بس بالنسبه لـ
    أنصحك تششوينه لانه مررآ رهيب
    انا مرآ كنت خاقة ع قصة الانمي
    وتحمست حييييل لما دريت عن الدراما :]



    و و منوره ترا
    8D <3

    ReplyDelete