Thursday, October 7, 2010

:"(

Hi there how ya doing all !

 In 24\9\2010-friday, the last episode of "Kaichou wa maid sama" released@@


That really was sad day to me actually  \\T^T\\

I can't believe that there's no more episode friday night ><"

I used to be very excitied all the week, waiting for the episode XP

But I think that feeling is ended =="

I'm gonna miss Usui very much T^T

~
Actually this is the first time that I don't wanna an anime to end SO badly !!!
I adore this anime SO much.. I even was watching its episodes raw without any sub XD
,,
But the good news is that there's a possibility to release a second season 8D
<~ ppl talk .. I don't even know if that's true =="

and I'm sure it would be better 100 times than the first one XD
It will talk about  Usui's past <3

I'm very excited about it X3


yea and one more thing .. I heared that they will release a special episode 8D
on 24\4\2011 !!!!! < FAAAR I know
I can't wait for it =="

anyway,, that's what in my mind currently, I don't know why I've written it XD
I just  wanted to share it with u :)

Later ~

4 comments:

  1. Weeeeeeeeee ~~~~~~~~~~~
    love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it finished
    it was the same feeling about kuroshitsuji II
    maybe I didn't miss maid sama too much because I think that the final episode was disappointed

    it's like we watched 26 episode for nothing
    it's supposed to be there a problem and a solution !
    and I thought the problem will be about Usui's family

    but in fact, the only problem is that Misaki are shy?

    I'm really waiting for another season cause it can't end that way ..

    I talked too much L1
    hope the special episode can satisfies me =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Deefo is here XD <3

    ,,
    OMG you're right !!
    You're kinda made me feel like it's really silly T^T

    "I'm really waiting for another season cause it can't end that way "
    Yea me too X| ,, actually we all do !
    If the producers of this anime didn't release a second season, I think they should sleep with one eye open !!!!!! >_<"

    Really thanks for your lovely comment ♥_♥

    ReplyDelete